Breakthrough Peyronie’s Disease Treatment
Hear Dr. Twidwell discuss H100 research, ingredients and intended users
Hybrid Medical H100 Peyronie’s Disease Treatment Delivers Hope
IRB Clinical Trial - Topical H100 Peyronie’s Disease Treatment Shows Statistically Significant Improvement in Penile Length, Curvature and Pain1.
Hybrid Medical is proud to offer H100, a breakthrough Peyronie’s disease treatment option shown to relieve suffering for a majority of patients. H100, is a patented and proprietary compound that combines an effective carrier agent with two plaque modifying ingredients. In a randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled, double-blind IRB approved clinical trial with acute phase patients1, this combination showed statistically significant improvement in penile length, curvature and pain.
Peyronie's Disease has been a very frustrating condition for patients and doctors alike. Our physician founder saw very little advancement in treatment options in more than three decades of Urology practice. Hybrid Medical set out to change that.
Questions? Contact us!
My experience has been positive. With the 3 month prescription and usage, I estimate that the curvature was reduced by approximately 50% with more than 50% reduction in discomfort/pain with no side effects. Thank you Dr. Twidwell! I hope others are experiencing at least as good or better results than I am!
New States Added January 2019
Comments? – Contact@HybridMedical.org
Tell us how your H100 treatment is going – Contact@HybridMedical.org
Questions for Dr. Twidwell? – Contact@HybridMedical.org
- J Twidwell, L Levine. Topical treatment for acute phase Peyronie’s disease utilizing a new gel, H-100: a randomized, prospective, placebo-controlled pilot study. International Journal of Impotence Research (2016) 28, 41–45; doi:10.1038/ijir.2015.22.
- Zemtsov A, Gaddis M, Montalvo-Lugo V. Moisturizing and Cosmetic Properties of Emu Oil: A Double Blind Study. Australas J Dermatol 1996; 37: 159–161.
- Qiu XW, Wang JH, Fang XW, Gong ZY, Li ZQ, Yi ZH. Anti-inflammatory activity and healing-promoting effects of topical application of emu oil on wound in scalded rats. [Article in Chinese]. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 2005; 25: 407–410.
- Yoganathan S, Nicolosi R, Wilson T, Handelman G, Scollin P, Tao R et al. Antagonism of croton oil inflammation by topical emu oil in CD-1 mice. Lipids 2003; 38: 603–607.
- Soh J, Kawauchi A, Kanemitsu N, Naya Y, Ochial A, Naltoh Y et al. Nicardipine vs saline injection as treatment for Peyronie’s disease: a prospective, randomized, single-blind study. J Sex Med 2010; 7: 3743–3749.
- Riedl C, Sternig P, Galle G, Langmann F, Vcelar B, Vorauer K et al. Liposomal recombinant human superoxide dismutase for the treatment of Peyronie’s disease: a randomized placebo-controlled double-blind prospective clinical study. Eur Urol 2005; 48: 656–661.